How to use 3d mode:
- requires Win7 / Win8
- requires Geforce 4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx
- new drivers: 320.49 (nvidia added support for quad buffer stereo in open gl 2-4 moths ago)
- 120Hz monitor - You have to set refreshrate 120Hz. If You don't set 120Hz BAM will use 3D mode, but 60Hz blinking screen looks bad and my glasses did not work
-When using with 3dTv you may need to download "3dTvPlay" add-on from Nvidia and set to Checkerboard in control pannel
- requires Radeon 6xxx/7xxx
- Win 7 / Win 8
- Connect monitor / tv with HDMI 1.4a cable (It will not work thru DVI or D-SUB)
- Set Mode to 720p x 60Hz. In Catalyst Control Center disable scaling - driver will probly detect monitor/TV as TV and scale image x95%.
- Run BAM, set mode - You will see info about required restart.
- Exit game and start again (You don't have to exit from FP).
- If You hardware support this mode, it will work, if not You will see message in BAM menu.
- If You want to disable Stereo 3D or select other mode, You will see message about required restart.
Advantages and disadvantages
+ No color distortion
+ Maximum screen resolution
- Requires high end gfx cars
- Requires compatible displays
-IR Signal from 3d Tv used in vertical position may require redirection with prism to send signal to end of Tv
(cheap plastic prism $10 works fine)