- Oculus Rift DK2, Geforce 550 Ti, win 8.1, oculus sdk 0.8
- Oculus Rift DK2, Geforce 550 Ti, win 8.1, oculus home 1.3.2
- Oculus Rift DK1 (thanks Gimli)
- Oculus Rift CV1 (thanks Tortri)
- HTC Vive (thanks RollBall)
- Download & install Future Pinball. (Please install it in default dir: c:gamesFuture Pinball).
- Download BAM-OpenVR.zip and save it in Future Pinball dir (c:gamesFuture Pinball). When unpact it.
- Run FPLoader.exe as Administrator. (It should be in c:gamesFuture PinballBAM-OpenVR). It should load Future Pinball. Now load any table and press F5.
For HTC Vive:
You don't need to install anything more. You already have SteamVR installed.
For Oculus Rift:
- Enable Unknown Sources in Oculus Home. Go to Settings, on left menu, click General then toggle "Unknow Sources".
- Install Steam. Install SteamVR (https://steamdb.info/app/250820/info/).
- SteamVR Beta needed. In Steam select "properties" of SteamVR, go to last tab (Beta) and from combobox select "beta - SteamVR beta update". Steam should download last beta version of SteamVR.
In game menu.
Press Q to show menu.
- Tracking orgin : Seated or Standing
- Scale: 0.2 - 5.0 (default = 1)
- Start cam position: X,Y,Z - you may change "home" position. Z value is used only when Tracking Orgin = Seated.
- AA Mode: Off, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x
- VSync - it work better for me when it is set to "Off".
- Home key. Default: F12 - This key is to reset camera position.
- Frame latency. Default: 0 - In case of motion sickness try -1 or 1