- Download either Future Pinball and BAM (2-in-1) Installer or BAM Only Installer or ...
- Unpack into Future Pinball directory one of BAM.ZIPs from Download section (see picture on right).
BAM directory should contain the following:
- FPLoader.exe - the file that you run instead of "Future Pinball.exe"
- BAM.dll - a real MOD
- various default files - Bam.cfg, default.cfg, default.seq, default.xml
- plugins - plugin directory
- cfg - directory with config files for tables
- xml - physics xml files
- removed plugins (optional) - previously used Bam Plugins